2018 Bear Cat SC3208 3 Inch Chipper/Shredder
The SC3208 chipper/shredder is powered by a 208cc Briggs & Stratton OHV engine. The 21 lb. rotor operates at 3600 rpm at full throttle. Two reversible chipping blades and eight reversible shredding knives provide the most efficient method of turning tree, yard and garden debris into nutrient rich, user ready product.
ECHO Bear Cat chipper/shredders use heat-treated chipping blades and shredding knives. The serrated edge shredding knives utilize a staggered pattern to maximize processing performance.
All ECHO Bear Cat chipper/shredders feature a changeable discharge screen system. The optional discharge screens provide the user control over end product size, depending on the intended use.
- Max Chipping Capacity: 3 in.
- Max Shredding Capacity: 3/4 in.
- Feed System: Gravity/Self Feed
- Chipper Chute Throat: 3 in. x 3 in.
- Shredder Hopper Opening: 12 in. x 25 in.
- Chipping Blades: 2 Reversible
- Rotor Size/Weight: 12 in./21 lb.
- Shredding Knives: 8
- L x W x H: 40 x 25 x 46
- Weight: 195 lb.
- Displacement: 208 cc
- Drive Type: Single Belt
- Starter Type: Recoil
- Make: Briggs & Stratton XR Pro
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type
- XR Pro
- Chipping Capacity
- 3 in.