2018 Land Pride BB1260
Call for Price
The Land Pride BB12 Series Box Scrapers are designed for Category 1 - three point hitch or Quick-Hitch System mounting to tractors in the 30 hp range. These Box Scrapers are ideal for ripping, leveling, finish grading, and backfilling applications and offer forward and reverse cutting edges. The rear backfill blade allows for backfilling trenches or foundations. The stout 15-3/8" moldboard holds its shape under heavy loads.
- 3/16” Heavy side panels: Built heavy to handle the tough jobs.
- Shank support: Many competitors use angle iron. Manufactured shank tube is more durable.
- Clevis -type lower 3-point hitch: Much stronger than pin type hitch.
- 3 Position heat treated spring steel shanks: Offers flexibility for deep to shallow settings and Heat-treated for longevity.
- Formed moldboard: Formed moldboard keeps materials flowing which puts less drag on the Box Scraper, resulting in lower HP requirements and faster working conditions.
- 15 3/8” Moldboard height: High material capacity.
- Moldboard: Heavy moldboard holds its shape under heavy loads.
- Heat treated dimpled-on tips: Easy to replace tips that are heat treated for toughness.
- Heat-treated, reversible and replaceable cutting blades: Heat-treated for hardness. Reversible so both edges can be used before replacing the cutting blades.
- Rear backfill blade: Rear backfill blade allows for backfilling trenches or foundations.
- Warranty: One year parts & labor.
- Category I 3-Point hitch with Quick Hitch capability: Fits a wide variety of tractors. Quick Hitch capability allows for easy hook-up.
- Working Width: 60 in.
- Capacity: 11.75 cu. ft.
- Weight: 346 lb.
- Number of Shanks: 4
- Shank Material: 3/4 in. x 2 1/2 in. x 15 in. heat treated spring steel
- Vertical Shank Positions: 3- positions (2 1/4 in. above scraper end plates; 1/4 in. and 2 3/4 in. below scraper end plates)
- Shank Tip Construction: Replaceable heat treated dimpled-on tips
- Shank Beam: 4 in. x 4 in. x 1/4 in. Manufactured shank tube
- Shank Lift Mechanism: Manual lift with spring retainer at each shank
- Moldboard: Bumped-formed moldboard 15 3/8 in. vertical height
- Side Panels: 3/16 in. thick x 16 in. high x 24 in. deep
- Depth of Bucket: 23 1/8 in.
- Bucket Reinforcement: Two welded braces to rear of bucket
- Cutting Blades: 2 ea. 3/8 in. x 6 in. high carbon, heat treated cutting edges; reversible and replaceable
- Maximum H.P. Rating: 30 Hp
- A-Frame Material: 1/2 in. x 3 in.
- 3-Point Hitch Type: Double strap lower hitch Cat. I (Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch)
- Cutting Width
- 60 in.
- 60-3/8 in.
- Moldboard Height
- 15 3/8 in.
- 11.75 cu. ft.
- 346 lb.