2018 Land Pride RCF2084
Call for Price
The Land Pride smooth-top RCF2084 Rotary Cutter will quickly tackle pastures and light brush with its 84" cutting width and 2" cutting capacity. The floating top link permits the deck to follow the terrain for an even cut. This cutter has a Category I and II 3-Point hitch that is Quick Hitch adaptable. The standard ASAE Category 4 driveline is offered with 2-plate slip-clutch to protect your cutter investment.
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures specified by ANSI.
- 5 Year gearbox warranty: Shows our confidence in the gearbox integrity.
- Gearbox Seal Protection: Gearbox bottom seal protection for longer bearing life.
- Cat. 4 driveline with 2-plate slip-clutch: Slip-clutch driveline offers convenience for continual work.
- Dual position clevis type 3-Point floating top link: Permits deck to follow the terrain for an even cut.
- Lower clevis type 3-Point hitch: Allows for ease of hook-up to tractor. Also adds additional strength allowing for an even pull from the tractor’s lower arms, vs. pulling on a single pin design.
- Heavy 10 gauge deck & side skirt construction: Can withstand more abuse than lighter gauge decks.
- Box tubing deck supports: Makes for a stronger rigid deck.
- Fully welded deck: Adds additional strength.
- Extended cutter front: For increased material flow and added protection.
- Round back design: Helps discharge grass better than enclosed or partially enclosed cutters.
- 11 15/16" Deck Height: Allows cutter to handle heavy cutting conditions.
- 1 1/2" to 12" Cutting height: Provides for a wide range of cutting conditions.
- Full length skid shoes: Provides sidewall reinforcement and full protection to bottom of sidewall.
- 1/2" x 4" Heat-treated free swinging blades: Free swinging protects from obstructions. Heat-treated offers longer life.
- Splined blade bar hub: Allows for tight positive fit of stump jumper and blade bar to gearbox output shaft.
- 3/16" x 27" Oval stump jumper: Standard Oval stump jumper slides over stumps, rocks and debris.
- High blade tip speed: Ensures clean cut.
- 15" Laminated tailwheel: Laminated material is long lasting in rough conditions. Can’t go flat.
- 1 1/4" Heavy-duty spindle on tailwheel: Tailwheels take a beating, spindle gives the strength to protect tailwheel assembly.
- Optional Front Guarding: Protect against flying debris. Customer can choose to include single chain or rubber guarding.
- Optional Rear Guarding: Protect against flying debris. Rear Metal Band is standard. Customer can choose to include single chain guarding.
- Driveline Holder: Keeps driveline up out of dirt. Easier hook up of driveline.
- Machine Weight Single Tailwheel: 1,047 lbs. with Front Rubber Guard and Rear Metal Band.
- Machine Weight Dual Tailwheel: 1,155 lbs. with Front Rubber Guard and Rear Metal Band.
- Hitch: Category l & II with floating top linkage, Quick Hitch ready
- Cutting Width: 84 in.
- Overall Width: 89 in.
- Overall Length: Single Tailwheel: 133 1/4 in.; Dual Tailwheel: 126 in.
- Deck Height (Bottom of Deck to Bottom of Skid Shoe): 11 15/16 in.
- Cutting Height: 1 1/2 in. to 12 in.
- Cutting Capacity: 2 in. Diameter
- Recommended Tractor PTO HP: 45-90 HP
- PTO Speed: 540 RPM
- Gearbox Ratio: 1:1.44
- Gearbox Construction: Speed-up beveled gears, cast iron housing, 1 3/8 in.-6 spline input shaft and 2 in. output shaft
- Gearbox Oil Capacity & Type: 7 Pints of EP 80-90W oil
- Deck Construction: All welded deck
- Deck Material Thickness: 10 Gauge (.134 in.)
- Side Skirt Material Thickness: 10 Gauge (.134 in.)
- Skid Shoes Standard: Full length weld-on skid shoes
- Skid Shoes Accessory: 1/4 in. x 2 1/2 in. x 18 7/16 in. Long bolt-on replaceable skid shoes (Bolts to weld-on skid shoes)
- Stump Jumper: 3/16 in. x 27 in. Oval Pan with 1 in. thick blake holder bar
- Blades (2): 1/2 in. x 4 in. x 31 in. Heat treated alloy steel free-swinging high lift
- Blade Bolts: Keyed with harden flat washers & lock nuts.
- Blade Tip Speed: 17,113 FPM
- Driveline: ASAE Category 4
- Driveline Protection: 2 Plate slip clutch
- Tailwheel Mount: Welded A-arm and caster fork with 360 degree swivel
- Tailwheel: 4 in. x 8 in. x 15 in. Laminated tire with cast iron hub
- Front Guard Optional: Rubber Belting
- Front Guard Optional: Single Chain Guard
- Rear Guard Standard: Metal Band
- Rear Guard Optional: Single Chain Guard
- Working Width
- 84 in.
- 89 in.
- 133 1/4 in.
- 1,047-1,155 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 45-90 PTO hp