2019 Kubota Z724XKW-2-54
Call for Price
Quote by Phone
Phone: (219) 696-7361
10102 W 181st
Lowell, IN 46356
|Monday||8 am||6 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am||6 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am||6 pm|
|Thursday||8 am||6 pm|
|Friday||8 am||5 pm|
|Sat||8 am||2 pm|
Save & Email
The New Z700 EFI Series delivers exceptional performance for challenging conditions. Designed for the landscape professionals, The Z700 EFI Series offers best in class performance, productivity, comfort and durability that Kubota is known for.
- Model: Z724XKW-2-54
- Kubota Model Number: GH735V
- Engine manufacture: Kawasaki ®
- Type: Gasoline, air-cooled V-Twin
- Max. engine power HP: 23.5
- Engine displacement cu. in. (cc): 44.2 (726)
- Starting system: Key switch
- Overall length in. (mm): 83.9 (2131)
- Overall width (w/ mower) in. (mm): 67.3 (1709)
- Overall width (w/o mower) in. (mm): 50.4 (1280)
- Overall height (w/ ROPS upright) in. (mm): 70.1 (1780)
- Overall height (w/ ROPS folded) in. (mm): 48.6 (1235)
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 50.9 (1293)
- Tread Front in. (mm): 37.6 (954)
- Tread Rear in. (mm): 40.2 (1021)
- Tire size Front: 13 × 5.0 – 6 (Flat Free)
- Tire size Rear: 24 × 9.5 – 12
- Weight (w/ mower deck) lbs. (kg): 1195 (542)
- Transmission: Parker® HTG14 Transmissions
- Transmission system: 2 HST-2 G rotor type
- Speed control: 2 hand levers
- Traveling speed range Forward mph (km/h): 0–11.2 (0–18)
- Traveling speed range Reverse mph (km/h): 0–5.6 (0–9.0)
- Brake type: Drum disks, foot applied, released
- Type: Belt drive
- Clutch type: Electromagnetic clutch
- PTO brake: Dry disc
- Model: RCK54P-724Z
- Cutting width in.: 54 (1372)
- Mower lift system: Mechanical
- Mower deck type: Commercial fabricated deck
- Deck depth in. (mm): 6.0 (152.4)
- Belt type: Single belt
- Deck steel thickness Ga (mm): 8 (4.18)
- Anti-scalp roller: Rigid
- Number of blades: 3
- Mounting method: Parallel linkage
- Cutting height in. (mm): 1.0 - 5.0 (25 - 127)
- Blade tip speed (max.) FPM: 18600
- Parking brake: Foot pedal
- Seat: 21.2" high back seat with "Premium Adjustable Suspension", 3" vertical and 6" front to back travel
- Fuel tank capacity gals. (ltrs.): 11.6 (43.9)
- Engine stop system: Key stop
- Battery: U1 (12V, RC: 45min, CCA: 300, CA: 410)
- Generator capacity Amp: 15A
- Exceptional Performance for Challenging Conditions: Easy to start and easy to maintain, these smooth-running EFI engines feature an electronic engine governor (E-Gov) and an advanced ECU that work together to maximize engine performance under a wide range of commercial mowing conditions, from heavy turf to tall grass, and even up hills.
- NEW EFI Dial Throttle Control: The dial throttle control was added to provide more accurate and dependable control. Eliminating the lever-type control reduces parts and improves responsiveness. The dial throttle control is almost effortless in operation.
- NEW Deck Step Indicator: The deck step indicator fitted to these models makes it easier than ever to get on or off.
- NEW 6.5" Wide Caster Tires: Now a standard feature for all three EFI models: 48", 54" and 60"
- NEW Suspension Seat: Featuring a high-back and cushioned seat for enhanced comfort, the innovative design of the suspension seat - accented by Kubota orange - acts to reduce operator fatigue even after long hours on the job. In addition, it has a front to back slide adjustment of six inches making it possible to perfectly fit any operator. It has a vertical travel of three inches that is adjustable for the weight and terrain conditions.
- 24" Low Profile Tires: In addition to a powerful appearance, the Z781KWTi with its 14" wheels fitting low profile tires deliver great traction on slopes as well as wider ground-contact acts to minimize turf damage when turning.
- NEW 12V Power Outlet: A standard feature, the cigarette-type 12V power outlet is convenient for charging a smartphone or powering other devices.
- New Instrument Panel and Safety Switches: Improved ergonomic controls help enhance operability and productivity. Featuring updated designs, the switches and dials located on the right fender, parking brake switch and lever neutral switches are waterproof to prevent the possibility of conduction failure caused by the intrusion of water and/or dust.
- Cup Holder and Storage Space: Keep beverages and tools close at hand with the storage box and cup holder located next to the seat.
- Get Jobs Done Faster: With a top speed of 11.2 mph – the highest speed in its class – the Z700 Series ensures superior productivity.
- Easy Maintenance: Battery and harness parts can be accessed just by raising the seat panel; fuel shutoff and fuses are also located under the seat. Equipped with dual Parker® transmissions; designed for easy maintenance, each transmission has an integrated pump and motor for increased efficiency and simplified service (*Parker® is a registered trademark of Parker Hannifin Corporation)
- Low Center of Gravity: The Z700 Series mowers ensure a high level of stability due to the fuel tank located under the seat and large-diameter, wide tread rear tires.
- Exceptional Cut: Each model features a 6" deep, fully welded, 8 gauge steel mowing deck, providing outstanding stability with a fast, high quality cut.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Kawasaki ®
- Horse Power
- 23.5 hp
- Engine Type
- Gasoline, air-cooled V-Twin
- 44.2 cu.in. (726cc)
- Parker® HTG14 Transmissions
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 × 5.0 – 6 (Flat Free); Rear: 24 × 9.5 – 12
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.6 gal. (43.9 L)
- Deck Size
- 54 in. (1372 mm)
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag