2019 Land Pride BGE2400
Call for Price
Moving round bales is made more efficient with the Land Pride BG2400 and BGE2400 Bale Grabber. The BG2400 is available with a universal skid hitch or the BGE is available with a euro mounting plate for use on both Skid Steers and Tractors. The Land Pride Bale Grabber allows customers to move and stack round bales up to 2,400 lbs without damaging the wrap and the standard back stop prevents material from intruding into the operator zone.
- Quick Attach Hitch (BG2400): Fits skid steer, track loaders, and tractor loaders with a universal quick attach hitch.
- Euro Hitch (BGE2400): Fits tractor loaders with a Euro hitch.
- 0" to 92 1/2" arm tip opening: Can easily pick up round bales up to 72" diameter.
- Greasable 1 1/4" pivot pins: Heavy built greasable pivot pins last a long time.
- 3" Bore hydraulic cylinder: Large 3" bore cylinder provides excellent arm squeezing forces to grip large bales.
- Arms are constructed of heavy round and square tubing: Grab arms are built strong to withstand bending forces. Round tubing is gentler when handling wrapped bales.
- Back Stop: Helps stop the bale from rolling down the loader arms onto the operator
- Hitch type: Euro
- Closed inside arm width: 37 1/4 in.
- Closed arm length: 57 in.
- Maximum tip opening width: 92 1/2 in.
- Bale Capacity maximum diameter: Up to 72 in.
- Bale Capacity maximum weight: 2401 lb.
- Pivot pins: 1 1/4 in. Greasable
- Hydraulic cylinder: 3 in. x 16 in. x 1 1/2 in. Rod
- Hydraulic pressure rating: 3500 psi
- Weight without options: 605 lb.
- Hydraulic cylinder without valve: 40 lb.
- Hydraulic cylinder with valve: 43 lb.
- Skid steer hose kit: Not Available
- Tractor hose kit (24' hoses): 40 lb.
- Third function hose kit (5' hoses): 10 lb.
- Hydraulic cylinder without valve: Works well for power units that maintain grip pressure.
- Hydraulic cylinder with valve: Protect against oil seeping out of the system and loss of hydraulic pressure. Keeps constant hold pressure on the bale.
- Skid steer hose kit: Used to couple BG2400 Bale Grabber to skid steers and track loaders.
- Tractor hose kit (24' hoses): Long enough to reach to the tractor’s rear couplers. Excellent choice when the tractor front loader does not have couplers mounted at the front of the loader.
- Third function hose kit (5' hoses): Provides easy hydraulic hook-up and disconnect at the front of tractor loaders equipped with a 3rd function valve.
- Kubota SVL Hose Stay #S6689 or SSV Hose Stay #77700-07225: Keeps hydraulic hoses out of the hinged hitch plate area. Eliminates hose damage. Purchase hose stay kits through your nearest Kubota dealer.
- Lift Capacity
- 2400 lb.
- 605 lb.