2019 Land Pride STB1072
Call for Price
Efficient Snow Removal with Loader-Mount Blades. The STB10 Snow Trip Blades are designed to fit tractor loaders. The STB10 is available in 5' and 6' widths for tractors with loaders in the 25-41 HP range. The 10 Series Model has a 21" curved moldboard. Both models feature dual trip springs and abrasion resistant AR410 skid shoes. Hydraulic angling options are available on both units as well and both have safety orange edge markers as standard equipment. The STB10 Snow Trip Blades are designed to fit tractor loaders. The STB10 is available in 5' and 6' widths for tractors with loaders in the 25-41 HP range. The 10 Series Model has a 21" curved moldboard.
- Reinforced 12 gauge moldboard design: Provides added strength and durability.
- 60" working width: Allows customers to choose the blade that meets their operational needs.
- Double-acting angling cylinder (single & dual): Easily enables up to 30 degrees of angling to left or right distributing the load where you want it to go.
- Trip design with springs: Protects the structural integrity of the blade while still maintaining load control no matter what the bottom edge encounters.
- Easy-attaching mounting system: Adapted for tractor loaders with quick-attach front mounting plates.
- Replaceable bottom wear edge: Offered in steel or heavy-duty poly construction to match ground & surface operating conditions.
- Skid shoes: Offered as standard equipment. Establish lower limits of blade operation to prevent surface gouging or cutting too deep. Also provides protection to the moldboard as cutting edge wears.
- Blade marker: Provides operator with improved awareness and visibility of outermost edges of the blade to prevent unwanted contact with ground obstacles.
- Locking system: Allows for light blading.
- Optional top-mounted rubber deflector: Helps prevent snow from over-topping the moldboard in deeper snow conditions.
- Cushion valve: Helps protect the moldboard and cylinders in the event an obstruction is hit, by allowing hydraulic fluid to bypass the cushion valve and flow back to the tractor.
- Tractor Horsepower: 25 to 40 hp
- Moldboard Thickness: 12 Ga.
- Blade Width (Maximum Cutting Width): 60"
- Cutting Width @ 30 deg. Angle: 52"
- Moldboard Height (with blade): 22 1/4"
- Maximum Blade Angle: 30 deg. left & 30 deg. right
- Angle Cylinder Size: 2" bore x 6" stroke
- Maximum Hydraulic Pressure: 3000 psi
- Cutting Edge (Steel & Poly): 1/2" x 6", replaceable & reversible
- Trip Release Pressure: 600 lbs
- Base Unit Weight: with steel cutting edge = 368 lbs.; with poly cutting edge = 379 lbs.
- Cutting Width
- 72 in.
- Cutting Edge Height
- 6 in.
- Moldboard Height
- 22 1/4 in.
- Blade Angling
- 30 deg. left & 30 deg. right
- With Steel Cutting Edge: 390 lb.; With Poly Cutting Edge: 403 lb.