2019 Meyer Products Meyer DAG 9.0
Call for Price
Skid Steer Snow Plow
Your landscaping and agricultural snow-removal needs may seem tough, but they have met their match thanks to Meyer. Our din plate-style mount allows you to easily attach Meyer snow plows to leading brands of skid steers like Bobcat, CAT, John Deere, Gehl, Case, New Holland and more.
- Type: Bottom-Trip and Full-Trip
- Vehicle: Skid Steers
- Construction: Steel & Polyethylene
- Performance: Box, Scoop, Straight… or anything in between: The all-new Meyer Tractor Pro mount allows you to use a full-trip Lot Pro or Drive Pro snow plow for your skid steer. And when the Lot Pro is paired with Meyer's nine position wings, your skid steer becomes a left-right capable box plow.
- Reliability: In the snowplowing business, downtime is not an option. That's why Meyer plows for skid steers are built using Reliable Over-time Construction (ROC)… the detailed things we do to make our plows more rugged and reliable. ROC is the result of manufacturing improvements and state-of-the-art technology combined with stringent quality control procedures.
- Compatibility: Meyer's din plate-style mount allows you to easily attach Meyer snow plows to leading brands of skid steers like Bobcat, John Deere, Gehl, Case, New Holland and more.
- Ease of Use: Universal Attachment System: Any skid steer that uses a universal attachment system can be equipped with a Meyer plow. Also known as a “din plate," this method allows the plow to be attached on the loader arms. Driven by the equipment's hydraulic system, you get up and down mobility. Meyer offers manual angling or power-angling kits for this application.
- Blade Model #: Meyer DAG 9.0
- Moldboard Length: 9 ft. (274 cm)
- Moldboard Gauge: 12
- Vertical Ribs: 6
- Plow Trip Springs: 4
- Cutting Edge: 1/2 in. x 6 in. (1.27 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Avg Width at Full Angle: 93 in. (236 cm)
- Angling Rams: 1-1/2 in. x 10 in. (3.81 cm x 25.40 cm)
- Weight Complete: 890 lb. (404 kg)
- Blade Width
- 9 ft. (274 cm)
- Cutting Edge
- 1/2 in. x 6 in. (1.27 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 93 in. (236 cm)
- 890 lb. (404 kg)